Responsible Entity Services
Trustee Partners has an experienced and highly qualified team to assist clients by acting as the Responsible Entity across listed and unlisted funds with retail and/or wholesale investors.
- Preparing the scheme constitution.
- Registration of the scheme with ASIC.
- Production of offer/disclosure documents.
- Monitoring of compliance with the Corporations Act, PDS, constitution and compliance plan.
- Ongoing liaison with ASIC.
- Managing adherence to legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Designing of compliance plans.
- Appointment and monitoring external service providers including Custodians, Administrators, Investment Managers and Tax Advisers.
- Conducting regulatory reporting and lodgements.
- Establishing a Compliance Committee.
- Complaints monitoring and resolution.
- Appointing scheme and compliance plan auditors.
- Back-office solutions (in-house or outsourced), including:
- Scheme administration
- Fund accounting
- Unit registry
- Portfolio valuation
- Unitholder reporting
We also have significant experience in replacing an existing Responsible Entity as required.